I just completed Stat 420: Statistical Modeling in R. This course was extremely challenging over the summer (while also taking data visualization). With 10 homeworks and 10 quizzed and 2 exams in 12 weeks, there was always something due. In this class we covered a number of topics including linear regression and logistic regression. All of this course was done in the R programming language.
In our group project we used the 1990 California Housing Data Set to work create a predictive model.
View my work here:
- linear regression
- logistic regression
- Full R code of all my assignments for this class available upon request (we have been asked to not share the code publicly in git).
Homeworks for this class consisted of:
- Data, Statistics, and R
- Simple Linear Regression
- Inference for Simple Linear Regression
- Multiple Linear Regression
- Categorical Predictors and Interactions
- Diagnostics and Transformations
- Collinearity and Model Selection
- Regression for a Binary Response